? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (348 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 96158 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Coming Home? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1809 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Me On The Beac BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

събота, 2 декември 2006 г.

Bleeding words

Look at me...Damn.
Words are bleeding in my hands
so fragile, so stilly.
What you want me to say,
when I`m feeling like a silly.
My words can`t sleep any more
they`re searching answers.
From their nightmare want to escape
but there`s no answers...
and they have to stay awake.
My words...just missing from me
what can I say to you ?!
How can I find signs from love
after all this things you do ?!
You create me like this
week and delicate
don`t judging me now.
I`m your own mistake.
See my bleading wonds
they`re now purified
don`t come again to me.
I don`t want to cry.
Please just free and let me die
this pain is so deep
my words can`t survive
just...let them to sleep.
Look at me... Damn.
words are slipping to my hands
so helpless, so useless
like the poison blood in my venis.
My words are not strong enough
there souls are so tired
just little serenity from you
that`s all what they desire.